Saturday, March 26, 2011

She Can Move:)

Well it's official, Charlotte has figured out how to get up and be mobile somewhat.  I honestly didn't think that she would be doing this already because she hasn't really seemed interested in getting around.  I think that if Charlotte had her choice it would be for me to hold her and carry her everywhere!  When Brian or I try to get her to stand up, she holds her legs up, straight out in front of her like she's sitting on air and will just hang as long as you hold her.  We laugh at her because it's so funny, it's kinda like seeing who can hold out the longest.  Seeing if we can hold her til she drops her legs, which NEVER happens, we usually give in because she's so heavy!  So take a look, her she is with me and Maggie cheering her on!   

No comments:

Post a Comment