Thursday, February 24, 2011

HOME

Thank God we are FINALLY home!  Dr. Lucas came by to see Charlotte and see how she was doing without the Oxygen and was happy enough to send us home.  Seems that the past 24 hrs, Charlotte's O2 level has been running about 72%.  Dr. Lucas finally admitted that this could be related to her shunt.  We are home with a pulse ox machine to spot check 3 times a day until we go back on March 1st.  I pray that Charlotte's O2 level rises because if it doesn't that is a definite sign that this is shunt related.  It is just a coincidence that this happened while she has been sick. 
When we got home last night, we had to go by my father in laws house to pick up Maggie, Anna, and Emma.  It was so wonderful to see my girls.  We hugged and kissed and hugged some more and said lots of I love you's!  My mother brought Lily home after church last night and when she walked in the door all the girls screamed out so loud and were all hugging.  It was the sweetest moment ever.  Rest assured, they will be killing each other again, soon.  It is so wonderful to be home all together again.   

1 comment:

  1. It is such a blessing to be home all together under oone roof. I still thank God for that blesing everyday and will never take it for granted again. I am rejoicing with you!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete