Thursday, February 3, 2011

9 Month Check-up

Today my Angel is 9 months old and we had her check up this morning.  Dr. Donna tells me Charlotte is growing like a weed.  Charlotte is 19# 7 oz (65 percentile), 28 inches tall (65 percentile), and her head is 18 1/4 inches (95 percentile).  Charlotte's oxygen level today was 83 percent, she is a little congested, and I am not worried.  Dr. Donna thinks that some of the congestion is coming from Charlotte cutting two new bottom teeth, and trying to cut 4 on top all at the same time!!!  Dr. Donna tells me that Charlotte is the best looking Cardiac baby she has ever seen!  I am thankful!!!  Thankful that the Lord has brought us this far in the journey!  Thankful that the Lord has taken care of Charlotte.
You know, going to the doctor isn't always fun, just ask my 4 yr old, Emma.  While signing in this morning, she got her middle finger caught in the door of the waiting room, OOOUUUCCCHHH!  Her little finger was pinched pretty good.  Her fingernail is purple, and probably will come off at some point, and the skin is red and swollen.  Emma is walking around with her middle finger extended and all I can do is laugh.  I wonder how many people are wondering why she is pointing her "bird" finger!!!  O well, glad we were at the doctors office! 

No comments:

Post a Comment